Update: We have selected a new candidate. As a result, we are no longer accepting new applications.
We are looking to add another writer to the Frequent Miler team! We’re looking for a points/travel/deals enthusiast to work 20 to 40 hours per week for Frequent Miler. This would be a contract position. Specific wages are negotiable, and will depend upon the applicant’s qualifications.
- Actively keep up to date with the latest happenings in travel / points & miles / deals by monitoring forums and blogs, etc.
- Author and publish Quick Deals. These would include travel deals, award deals, gift card deals, etc.
- Author, publish, and maintain resource pages. Examples include our airline & hotel loyalty program guides: AA, Delta, Southwest, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, etc.
- Actively maintain our Best Offers database. Regularly test credit card application links and replace when broken. Publish better Best Offers as soon as possible after they are discovered.
- Maintain affiliate links. Handle affiliate compliance issues.
- Maintain referral links.
- And miscellaneous other stuff to be determined.
Other important info about the position
There is no physical Frequent Miler office. You would work from home, coffee shops, libraries, lounges, etc. The team meets weekly over Zoom, but communicates many times per day through a team Slack and email.
We would prefer someone to start soon, but we will consider a great applicant who can’t start right away.
Here are some characteristics we’re hoping to find:
- Enthusiasm for points and miles
- Willingness to work odd hours dictated by circumstance
- Excellent writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Fun to work with
How to Apply
Please be patient after submitting your application. We don’t have a set timeframe for picking an applicant.