|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
There’s a targeted IHG Amex Offer out that can save you up to 25% when staying at three of their hotel brands. This spending offer can be particularly useful for anyone wanting to take advantage of the current Ambassador membership promotion.
- Spend $300 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at participating InterContinental, Kimpton and Hotel Indigo properties & get $75 back from an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2022.
- Offer valid only at participating Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels, and Hotel Indigo properties in the US and US territories.
- Reservations must be made directly through IHG online at IHG.com, by calling 1-877-424-2449, or via the IHG app.
- Excludes the Palazzo Las Vegas, The Venetian Las Vegas, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, EVEN Hotels, voco hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, avid hotels, IHG Army Hotels and Mr & Mrs Smith hotels.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Not valid for purchases at restaurants, gift cards, kimptonstyle.com, or for IHG One Rewards points purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
If the cost of your stay including hotel taxes and fees happened to be exactly $300, you’d be saving 25% with this Amex Offer which is a great deal. If the cost of your stay is $600+ and you have a partner with the offer on one of their cards too, you can ask the hotel to split the cost of the stay on the two cards in order to get a total of $150 back in statement credits.
This Amex Offer can be particularly useful for anyone who’s planning on taking advantage of the latest Ambassador membership offer. That’s giving 20,000 bonus IHG One Rewards points when joining or renewing Ambassador status and staying two nights at an InterContinental or Kimpton property. Given the higher end nature of those two IHG brands, there’s a good chance that your room rate for two nights at one of their properties in the US will come to $300 or more, thereby making that membership offer even more worthwhile.
Thanks to Sarah & Ian in the Frequent Miler Insiders Facebook group for providing screenshots of the offer.