|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Perhaps it’s my imagination, but it feels like hotel chains have been offering an increased number of promotions for attending timeshare presentations over the last year or two. IHG One Rewards is out with a new offer giving 50,000 bonus points when booking a 3 night stay with Holiday Inn Club Vacations for $199-$249 and attending a timeshare presentation.
- Book a 3 night stay with Holiday Inn Club Vacations for $199-$249 & get 50,000 bonus IHG One Rewards points.
- Direct link to offer.
- Offer must be purchased by 6/4/23 and is valid for travel up to 12 months after purchase date.
- Getaway and accommodations are limited and subject to availability.
- Resort fees may apply.
- All IHG One Rewards points awarded with this Offer are Non-Elite Qualifying Points under the IHG One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions.
- You can purchase online now or call (888) 903-8828 and mention code IHG IB EST 10.
IHG One Rewards points frequently go on sale for 0.5cpp, so 50,000 points can often be purchased for $250. With the cost of the stay being $199-$249, that effectively means you’re getting a free three night getaway when taking into account the bonus points you’ll receive in return for attending a timeshare presentation during that getaway.
It looks like the higher $249 cost comes about when staying at a Holiday Inn Club Vacations property, while the lower $199 fee is if you stay at one of their partner hotels instead. Eligible destinations include:
- Cocoa Beach, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Branson, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Galveston, TX
- Williamsburg, VA
As always with these types of deals, only take advantage of this offer if you know that you’ll be able to withstand the pressure and not sign up for a timeshare. You can read about my experience and Nick’s experience at timeshare presentations, albeit with different vacation rental companies.