There’s a new, targeted JetBlue Amex Offer out today which is giving $50 back when spending $200.
- Spend $200+ in one or more transactions with JetBlue & get $50 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2023.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, through the merchant mobile app, or by phone at 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings through third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, and Paisly.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
This is a sweet deal if you’re planning on booking any travel with JetBlue by the end of the year seeing as it can save you up to 25% on flights. In addition to regular airfare, this statement credit will also be triggered by award fees in addition to the list of eligible other charges listed in the terms above.
If you don’t have any immediate travel plans with JetBlue, a workaround would be to book a flight before the end of the year and cancel it, with the money being refunded as Travel Bank credits rather than to your credit card. However, note that JetBlue’s Travel Bank credits expire 12 months after the original ticketing date. Also be sure not to book Blue Basic fares if going this route as those have cancellation fees of $100-$200 per person depending on where you’re traveling.