In addition to the Marriott Amex Offer giving $60 back when spending $300, there’s a separate offer giving 20% back on up to $250 of spend.
- Get 20% back at on room rate & room charges at Marriott properties with an Amex Offer.
- Expires March 31, 2023.
- Limit of $50 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club, Marriott Grand Residence Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Vistana Signature Network and Vistana Residence Network.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott Bonvoy property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Business Card.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Although the maximum statement credit from this Amex Offer isn’t as high as the one giving $60 back, in some ways it’s superior.
That’s because you get 20% back no matter how much you spend, whereas the other offer requires that you spend $300 in order to earn the $60 statement credit. With this 20% offer, you could book a cheap one night stay somewhere and still get 20% back.
Note that this particular offer only seems to be available on business cards, while the $300/$60 offer seems like it might only be on personal cards. If you happen to get lucky and get both offers on the same card, the two will stack provided you spend $300+.