There’s a new Princess Cruises Amex Offer out today which is giving 17,500 bonus Membership Rewards when spending $700 or more. While that’s not quite as generous as some past Amex Offers for Princess, it’s still a decent return that can hopefully work when paying for taxes and gratuities on a free cruise with them.
- Spend $700 in a single purchase with Princess Cruises & get 17,500 bonus Membership Rewards with an Amex Offer.
- Expires February 15, 2024.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked directly with Princess Cruises online only at US website princess.com, by calling 1-800-774-6237, or through a Princess Cruise travel advisor between 11/15/2023 and 2/15/2024.
- In order to qualify for the offer, bookings must total at least $700 or more, and be made through channels that book directly through Princess Cruises.
- Excludes gift cards.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers/transportation to the ship, gift and services, parking fees at port, online shop, cruise personalizer, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, special events in culinary arts, digital workshops, special entertainment venues, Formalwear Rentals, “Give a Guest a Gift”, Princess EZair and motor coach program.
- Excludes if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, hotels, cruise insurance, luggage valet service, celebrations (birthdays, weddings, etc.) and MedallionClass.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Some past Princess Cruises Amex Offers have given 22,500 Membership Rewards when spending $750 which is a slightly more generous return, but 17,500 Membership Rewards when spending $700 is still a generous return.
If booking a paid cruise, it shouldn’t be hard to hit that $700 spending requirement. If your cruises is going to cost $1,400 or more and you have this offer on two or more cards, you could call Princess and ask to split the payment of the cruise to earn multiple bonuses.
If you’ve managed to get targeted for a free cruise with Princess, that doesn’t mean you’re out of luck with using this offer. That’s because this Amex Offer will also hopefully be triggered when paying for taxes and cabin upgrades, as well as prepaying gratuities for your cruise. Just note that your $700 spend has to take place in a single transaction, so paying, for example, $350 in one transaction and $350 in another won’t work.