|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A promotion launched on November 1st for World of Hyatt Visa cardholders to get $75 back when spending $250 or more at Hyatt’s independent collection brands (Unbound Collection, Destination Hotels, and joie de vivre). We just realized we hadn’t previously covered this promotion and wanted to alert any readers who may have missed it since you must register by 1/5/21 even though you can use the offer through the end of March.
- World of Hyatt Visa cardholders can get $75 back on $250 or more at a participating hotel, resort or residence in Hyatt’s independent collection brands (in the U.S.) through March 31, 2021 provided they register by 1/5/21.
- Direct link to this promotion
- This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this offer.
- This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made directly at Destination Hotels and Resorts, Joie de Vivre, and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt hotels in the U.S. with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (11/01/2020 – 3/31/2021) totaling $250 or more.
- Cardmembers must register for this promotion from October 29, 2020 to January 5, 2021.
- To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet). The merchants must submit the transactions under the appropriate merchant identifier for the transactions to be identified as a qualifying transaction.
- “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account directly for hotel night stays at these properties, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, and checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Link to full terms
This is obviously a very good offer for Hyatt fans and the timing is great for those taking advantage of the Ludicrously easy path to Hyatt Globalist status (top-tier status for two years). Just make sure to activate and use the offer on time.