|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express surprised us all last week by making a serious upgrade to their digital entertainment credit. Now, you can use the $20/month credit towards subscriptions on Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+…or even better on the bundle of all three (you can also use it to pay for HBO Max, Showtime and Starz as well).
Just in time for everyone to get their Disney on, there are good portal payouts for new Disney+ bundle subscriptions on both the Wyndham and Amtrak shopping portals
- Earn 3,841 Wyndham Rewards points when clicking through the Wyndham Shopping Portal and subscribing to a Disney+ bundle. (h/t: DOC)
- Earn 1,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points when clicking through the Wyndham Shopping Portal and subscribing to a Disney+ bundle.
Terms and Conditions
- Stated reward is for new customers subscribing to a bundle of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
- You will receive a lower reward for Bundle upgrades and new customers purchasing Premier Access subscriptions.
- No rewards given on Disney+ free trial.
- This offer is only available in the US.
These are both good offers for signing up for a new Disney+ bundle. At our current RRV’s. the Amtrak offer is worth $25.60 and the Wyndham Offer is worth $31.50, so it’s a matter of which one you value more (See Nick’s articles on Amtrak/JetBlue and Greg’s article on using Wyndham for Vacasa Vacation Rentals).
I have seen some reports that the Amtrak offer is VERY churnable by regularly cancelling and then signing-up again through the portal…YMMV.
There is an odd note that says folks who sign-up for Premier Access on Disney+ will get reduced rewards. So, if interested in that, it’s probably best to subscribe to the normal bundle first and then upgrade to Premier Access later.