|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Target is offering a $15 Target Gift Card with the purchase of a $100 Apple Gift Card until Saturday, November 26th both in-stores and online.
- Buy a $100 Apple Gift Card at Target in-store or online until 11/26/22 and get a free $15 Target Gift Card.
- $15 Target GiftCard when you spend $100 or more on Apple gift cards.
- Redemption limit one gift card per guest.
- Your account will be charged the amount of the qualifying item reduced by a Target discount in an amount equal to the amount of the gift card, and a separate charge for the amount of the gift card will be assessed.
- Offer expires 11/26/2022 at 11:59pm PT.
In-store, it’s usually possible to get multiple gift cards by doing multiple transactions. It’s also possible to repeatedly load the $15 Target credit onto the same gift card so that you have a more usable (or resellable) amount on one card instead of several.
Do note that if you buy the Apple GC online, the $15 Target gift cards will be locked to your personal account and so you won’t be able to resell or combine them. Even online, it’s often possible to buy more than one card.