|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Citi is sending out new spend offers. For one of my Rewards+ cards, I received an email offering 10% back on up to $250 spend for the following categories: Airlines, Hotels, and Travel Agencies. One reader has reported an offer for 5X points (up to 2,500 points) for online purchases. My bet is that other targeted offers will soon be sent to many cardholders.
Check your email for an offer from Citi. My email was titled: “Greg, Your new offer is waiting to be activated.”
All of the following are valid through 6/30/2021:
- 10% back for travel purchases (Airlines, Hotels, and Travel Agencies)
- Targeted cards: Rewards+, Premier
- Offer: Earn 10% back as statement credit, up to $25 (e.g. $250 spend)
- Qualifying purchases: Airlines, Hotels, and Travel Agencies
- 5X ThankYou points for online purchases
- Targeted cards: ThankYou Preferred
- Offer: Earn 5X points per dollar for online purchases, up to 2,500 points
- 10X AA miles for hotels and American Airlines spend
- Targeted cards: Advantage Platinum Select MasterCard
- Offer: Earn 10 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent up to 2,500 miles on eligible American Airline purchases and eligible Hotels booked directly through Hotel websites
Have you been targeted for a similar deal from Citi? Please report the details in the comments below. Thanks!