|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer for Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR properties that gets you $100 back when spending $500 or more. The offer is targeted, but I found it on about 75% of my wife’s and my cards. Unlike most Amex offers, this one is valid for many properties worldwide and not just limited to those that are in the US and US Territories.
- Spend $500+ at select Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR properties worldwide and get $100 back.
- Enrollment required
- Expires 12/31/22.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid on reservations for Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, which must be made online at waldorfastoria.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-925-3673. Reservations for Conrad Hotels & Resorts™ must be made online at conradhotels.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-266-7237. Reservations for LXR Hotels & Resorts® must be made online at lxrhotels.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-214-6722.
- Offer valid for stays at participating Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™ and LXR Hotels & Resorts® in China, Germany, France, Scotland, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Singapore, Mexico and the US. Please reference americanexpress.com/hiltonusamexoffer to view participating properties.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Finally, a hotel Amex Offer that isn’t limited to the US! This one can be used at many Waldorf Astoria, LXR or Conrad properties worldwide, which is great as that’s where many of the most desireable locations are. The country list is still somewhat random, specifying specific European and Asian countries (Scotland but not England?!?). Still, it’s a vast improvement on the usual narrow US/Mexico restriction.