|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point Debit Card is on a roll and is out with a new “streak” promotion: use your card 5 days in a row for a cumulative $200 or more in purchases and get $35 back. That’s 17.5% cash back for using the card 5 days in a row, which would be very easy indeed.
- The Point Debit Card is offering 3,500 points (worth $35) when you use your card 5 days in a row during the next 10 days (between now and July 4, 2021) and spend at least $200 cumulatively.
- If you’re new to the Point debit card and want to sign up, feel free to use one of our links with our thanks (note that there is currently a deal to get 10,000 points – worth $100 – after first purchase. Also note the $49 annual fee. See this post for more detail).
- You can receive 3,500 points if you spend any amount on five consecutive days between 12:01AM PDT 06/24/2021 and 11:59PM PDT 07/03/2021 (excluding funds transfers and restricted MCCs) and the total amount over such five day period is greater than or equal to $200.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the offer/program.
- Please consult your personal tax advisor if you have any questions about how this could affect your taxes.
- This offer is subject to change and may be cancelled at any time without notice.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment and transactions must settle within four weeks.
- Please allow up to four weeks for points to post to your account. Your earned points will appear in your app.
- Point Up Inc. expressly reserves the right to withhold points that it believes in good faith were earned through fraudulent, dishonest, or otherwise prohibited actions.
- Full terms
I had totally ignored the Point Debit Card when it first came out and I am quickly realizing how dumb that was. On Tuesday, I ordered $600+ worth of stuff from Amazon via the Amazon app and should get both $70 off a future purchase from Amazon and $50+ in cash back from Point thanks to their 10x offer on Amazon purchases (up to 5,000 points). Now today this easy offer for another $35 makes the card the gift card keeps on giving and well worth the $49 fee (keep in mind that when you open it by 6/29 and make a single purchase, you get 10,000 points, which is worth $100).
To trigger this offer, it would be easy enough to make a couple of small Amazon gift card purchases for a few days in a row and then make whatever larger purchase you want somewhere in that 5-day streak. I’ll just set a calendar reminder on my phone to make a purchase every morning when I wake up.
As I’ve noted before, I don’t recommend banking the points forever just in case they decide to change the value of points in the future.
For more info on the Point Debit Card, see Stephen’s full rundown.
H/T: GC Galore