|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon is back with a huge win that they ran earlier this year: targeted customers can pay with at least one Membership Rewards point and get 20% off on up to a $500 purchase. As was the case last time, this is working on third party gift cards). This is a huge deal whether you’re shopping at Amazon for Black Friday deals or looking for gift cards.
- Get 20% off at Amazon.com when you pay with at least one Membership Rewards point (max discount of $100 off $500)
- Click here to see if you are targeted (our affiliate link)
- Here’s a link to gift cards. (our affiliate link)
- This promotion starts at 12:00 am PST on November 22nd, 2018 and ends on the earlier of (i) at 11:59pm PST on 12/23/2018, or (ii) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated. When you click on the ‘Click to activate’ button your Membership Rewards points will be temporarily set as default payment method at checkout for a duration of six hours, unless you manually update your payment option. The promotion remains valid even after the temporary default setting lapses, until the end of the promotion period.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- See full terms on the promotion page linked above
In order to take advantage of this promotion, you will need to have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards linked to your account with the ability to pay with points enabled. You do not want to pay entirely with points as the value is not good — just use 1 point for $0.01. As was the case the last time they ran this promotion, it is even working on third party gift cards.
Of course, it’ll also work with merchandise. Last time around, there were some amazing deals possible. It’s worth hunting around to see what is possible this time.
H/T: Deals We Like