|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Air Canada’s Aeroplan is out with a 100% bonus on points purchased or gifted. That brings the cost per point as low as 1.38c per point if you buy a large quantity. While that can potentially be a decent value, you need to buy a lot of points to get that price.
Past Aeroplan points sales
- January 27 until February 2, 2022, Aeroplan sold points with up to a 100% bonus
- July 19, 2021 until July 30, 2021, Aeroplan sold points with up to an 80% bonus
- May 7 at 10:00 am ET until May 13, Aeroplan sold points with up to a 115% bonus (from 1c per point)
From March 9 until March 22, 2022, Aeroplan members will be able to buy Aeroplan points and earn a Bonus of up to 100% of the Aeroplan Points purchased (note the limit of 1,000,000 purchased points per year before the bonus):
- Buy 5,000-19,000, get a 50% bonus (1.8c per point)
- Buy 20,000-55,000 miles, get a 65% bonus (1.65c per point)
- Buy 60,000-95,000 miles, get an 80% bonus (1.94c per point)
- Buy 100,000+ points, get a 100% bonus (1.38c per point)
- Direct link to this promotion
Things to know:
- Aeroplan allows a maximum of 1,000,000 points purchased per year before the bonus (note that you will need to make multiple transactions to reach the limit)
- Aeroplan is an Amex, Chase, and Capital One transfer partner.
- Aeroplan has a good policy for lap infant award tickets – see this post for more.