|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Last week, we reported that Wyndham Rewards has a new shopping portal and a promo running through July 15, 2019. Today, I stumbled on a similar-looking Caesars Rewards shopping portal. Similar to the Wyndham side, the returns for most stores aren’t great, but it’s another portal to keep in mind if you have a use for the Caesars Rewards Credits.
- Caesars Rewards Marketplace shopping portal is now open. Through July 31st, they are awarding 500 tier credits “to the first 1,000 shoppers” who sign in and make an eligible purchase.
- Direct link to Caesars Rewards Marketplace
Again, the rates here don’t look particularly exciting (looks like the max payout is 4x). However, if you’re looking to pick up some easy Caesars Rewards credits, this could be the way to do it. If you’ve hopped on the status-match-go-round and matched to Caesars Diamond status, you may be interested in checking out one of the Diamond lounges. You need 1,000 Rewards credits to get in (a value of about $10, but most reports I’ve read indicate that you can’t pay in cash but rather need to have rewards credits). With the shopping portal it would probably be relatively easy to pick up the 1K Rewards credits to go visit a lounge if that’s your thing (or if you need a backup plan for when you go bust).
I don’t see this portal being widely useful, but in those specific spots it might be worth a look.
Other recent posts about Caesars Diamond status that may be of interest:
- From zero to hero on the status-match-go-round
- Caesars Diamond celebration dinner: easy to use and worth the match
- Caeasars Diamond benefit: two free show tickets every month