|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Airlines is out with a nice bonus on signing up for a Sam’s Club membership. As a member with no AA status, I received the following offer via email:
Earn miles as follows for joining at the various membership tiers depending on your status with AA:
Sam’s Club Savings or Business Membership ($45)
- 1,500 miles for members with no AA status
- 2,000 miles for those with Gold & Platinum status
- 2,500 miles for those with Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum & Concierge Key status
Sam’s Club Plus Membership ($100)
- 3,000 miles for members with no AA status
- 4,000 miles for those with Gold & Platinum status
- 5,000 miles for those with Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum & Concierge Key status
- This offer is open to new members only
- Not valid for those with a current membership
- Miles may be rescinded if membership is canceled within 90 days of activation.
- See full terms here.
We often see deals for Sam’s Club membership in different forms — whether they be via Groupon, extra coupons/gift cards, etc. It’s nice to see a mileage bonus for those who value the miles over the rotisserie chicken. Whether or not this is a deal will likely depend on how you use the miles. According to Michael W Travels, the offer is not valid for those who were members less than six months prior to 10/1/16. Though I did not see that in the terms or the email, you may want to check carefully if you had a membership within the last year or so. To register for this bonus, click here and enter your AAdvantage number and then join.
H/T: Michael W Travels