|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
To coincide with the integration of AMR Collection properties in the World of Hyatt program, they’ve launched a promotion offering 5,000 bonus points when staying 3+ consecutive nights. Even better is the fact that this promotion is valid on both paid and award stays at these all-inclusive properties.
- Stay 3+ consecutive nights at participating AMR Collection properties & earn 5,000 bonus points.
- Direct link to registration.
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between May 9, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. CDT and August 15, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. CDT to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/5000.
- Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between May 15, 2022, and September 15, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion.
- Beginning on your first eligible stay with a minimum of 3 consecutive nights after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 5,000 Bonus Points per stay at participating all-inclusive resorts in the Americas.
- Offer is valid at participating Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas and Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts in the Americas. For a complete list of participating resorts, visit hyatt.com/5000. Not all properties in these brands are participating.
- A maximum of 25,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. For purposes of this promotion, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in).
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
As part of the integration of the AMR Collection into the World of Hyatt program, Hyatt announced yesterday that they’re now categorizing all of their brands under four different collections:
- Timeless Collection
- Boundless Collection
- Independent Collection
- Inclusive Collection
The all-inclusive AMR Collection resorts fall under the Inclusive Collection (yep, a Collection within a Collection) which also includes Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt’s two other main all-inclusive brands. This promotion focuses on the new additions to their portfolio, so Ziva and Zilara resorts aren’t eligible for this promo.
Earning 5,000 bonus points when staying at least three consecutive nights is a fairly good return, especially if you’re only staying three nights as that works out to be a return of 1,667 points per night. Even better is the fact that this promotion is valid on both paid and award stays. Award stays start at the category 4 level (Tim provided a full list here), so being able to reduce your overall award costs on an all-inclusive stay costing as few as 12,000 points per night is a nice feature. If you stayed three nights at one of those category A (i.e. category 4) properties at the off-peak level each night, your net cost would be a total of 31,000 points. That’s only 10,333 points per night for an all-inclusive resort which is incredible value.
Finding off-peak award availability at the 12,000 point level isn’t as hard as you might imagine it to be. For example, nearly every day during the promotion dates are categorized as off-peak at Sunscape Akumal Beach Resort & Spa in Mexico. Many other eligible properties have good off-peak availability during the summer (possibly because it’ll be hurricane season), so it’s worth taking a look.
Here are all current hotel promotions:
|Hotel Chain||Promotion Details||End Date|
|Wyndham||Wyndham Promo: Stay 3+ Nights & Get $100 Property Credit (Stack With Other Promos)||06/01/23|
|IHG||(Targeted) IHG Promo: Earn 3k Bonus Points Every 2 Nights (9k Limit)||06/15/23|
|Choice||Choice Hotels Promo: Stay Twice & Earn 5k-7.2k Bonus Points; Redeem 8k Points For $50 Gift Card||06/30/23|
|Radisson||Radisson Rewards Americas Promo: Earn 5,000 Bonus Points On Every Stay||06/30/23|
|Best Western||Best Western Promo: Earn 2,000 Bonus Points On Award Stays||09/04/23|
|Best Western||Best Western promo: Stay 2 nights & get $50 Best Western bonus card free (limit 2)||09/04/23|
|Hilton||Hilton Honors Promo: Earn 4k Points On Resort Stays, 2k Bonus Points On Other Stays||09/05/23|
|Wyndham||Wyndham promo: Earn 5k-15k bonus points when staying 2-4 consecutive nights||09/05/23|
|Hyatt||Hyatt offering 2,000 bonus points per stay at select Canadian properties (registration required)||09/06/23|
|Wyndham||Decent Wyndham All-Inclusive Promo: Earn 5x Points + Get $100 Property Credit||12/18/23|
I’m only 3 brands away from my 15th brand so this will make it somewhat easier since we go to Mexico quite a bit.