|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Uber Eats Amex Offer appeared yesterday that’s offering $5 back when spending $15 or more. This appears to be targeted, so check all your cards to see if you have it on any of them.
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more on the Uber Eats mobile app or online at ubereats.com.
- Expires March 6, 2020.
- Offer valid online only for purchases made on ubereats.com or through the Uber Eats: Food Delivery Network mobile app.
- Valid only on US website and US mobile app.
- Taxes, Delivery Fee and Service Fee still apply.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $10 back) per Card Member.
This is a nice offer if you were targeted for it as it can save you up to a third on Uber Eats orders. As noted above, you have to spend $15 in a single purchase in order to trigger the statement credit, but that amount can include the delivery fees, tip, tax, etc.
There might be a version of the offer that gives 500 Membership Rewards points instead of $5, but we didn’t have it on any of our cards. If there is a Membership Rewards version of the offer, you’ll be able to load that to one card and a statement credit version of the offer to a different card if you were lucky enough to be targeted for both.