|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point Debit Card is offering 15x points (worth 15% cash back) on Food delivery through 8/22/21 on up to $333.33 (5,000 points / $50 back). That’s a great deal if you’ll be paying for delivery via DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, or Seamless this week. This is great timing for those working on the current 5-day streak for an easy $30 back on $200.
- The Point Debit Card is offering 15x points (worth 15% back) on food delivery apps and websites DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, or Seamless from now until 11:59pm PDT on August 22, 2021.
- If you’re new to the Point debit card and want to sign up, feel free to use one of our links with our thanks (note that there is currently a deal to get 10,000 points – worth $100 – after first purchase. Also note the $49 annual fee. See this post for more detail).
- Earn 15 points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your Point Card at DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, and Seamless before 11:59 p.m. PDT, August 22, 2021.
- Points are redeemable for cash, where 1 point = $0.01 upon redemption, subject to the Rewards & Benefits Terms.
- Offer valid on purchases placed on the iOS and Android mobile applications for DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, and Seamless and online at doordash.com, ubereats.com, postmates.com, trycaviar.com, grubhub.com, and seamless.com.
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications.
- Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 5,000 points on eligible purchases during this offer period.
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days after charges appear on your Point billing statement.
- Points may not be credited to, or may be taken away from, your account if qualifying purchases are cancelled or returned.
Wow, this Point Debit Card is the gift that keeps on giving. We’ve seen deals on food delivery gift cards lately, but if you haven’t been loading up on gift cards 15% back is as good as anything other than the Amex Platinum 15x welcome offer through Resy. If you started the 5-day streak that gives $30 back in points on $200, this should stack for an even better deal.
Two key notes:
- Gift cards are excluded. I believe that. I bought a GrubHub gift card this week and got 0 points. A few weeks ago a GrubHub gift card did earn points.
- Points will be credited within 30 days. The way this worked with the recent Amazon order is that I initially saw 1x and then exactly 30 days later I saw the rest of the points, so don’t expect the other 14x to credit for a while