|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton Honors has announced its Summer 2019 promotion, which is called Go More, Get More Points. This new promotion is now available for registration and offers double points starting with your second stay as well as incentives after 10, 15, or 20 stays during the promotion period.
- Hilton Honors is out with its summer 2019 promotion, good for double points starting with your second stay from May 6 to September 8, 2019 as well as the following bonuses:
- 10,000 bonus points after 10 stays
- 15,000 bonus points after 15 stays
- 20,000 bonus points after 20 stays
- Direct link to register for this promotion
- You must register before the first eligible stay
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- All properties qualify
- Award stays count
- See promotion page for full terms
These constant Hilton promotions do make it easy to rack up a lot of Hilton points on paid stays. With this promo, you’ll earn 20x Hilton honors points per dollar spent at most brands before elite bonuses (10x at Home2 Suites and Tru by Hilton).
However, many readers have Gold or Diamond status, which means an 80% or 100% bonus on base points (i.e. an extra 8 or 10 points per dollar) respectively.
That means a Gold member would earn 28x Hilton points per dollar or a Diamond member earns 30x.
If you then also pay with a Hilton credit card, you’re really earning a ton of Hilton points. For example, a Diamond member paying with a Hilton Aspire card would be earning a total of 44 Hilton points per dollar with this promo. Based on our Reasonable Redemption Value for Hilton points, that’s a return of nearly 20% in points (and that’s before the stay-based bonuses). If you’re additionally able to leverage one of the current Amex offers for Hilton, all the better.
Don’t forget to register before your first stay.
We’ve added this to our list of current hotel promotions.
H/T: One Mile at a Time