|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
World of Hyatt is killing it with their promotions at the moment. Not content with offering a 25% rebate on award stays and 3x or 4x for paid stays plus double elite nights, they’ve now launched a new promotion offering 3x American Airlines AAdvantage miles for paid stays, although it is a targeted offer.
- Earn 3x American Airlines AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent when staying with Hyatt.
- Direct link to registration.
- You must be a recipient of this offer and register into the promotion by October 31st, 2020 in order to participate.
- Members who register into the promotion can earn three (3) AAdvantage bonus miles for every U.S. Dollar spent at a Qualifying Hyatt Property on an Eligible Rate, Eligible Incidental Spend, Eligible Non-Stay Charges, Eligible FIND Revenue, Eligible Exhale Spend, M life-Eligible Spend, Eligible SLH Spend or Qualifying Lindblad Expeditions Spend – all as defined in the Program terms (collectively, “Eligible AAdvantage Promotion Spend”) between September 22, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The two (2) AAdvantage® bonus miles are in addition to the one (1) AAdvantage bonus mile that members can currently earn through the American Airlines relationship.
- Promotion AAdvantage bonus miles can only be earned for Eligible AAdvantage Promotion Spend where the Member has elected to earn points in the World of Hyatt Program in connection with such spend or AAdvantage miles for a qualifying stay at a Qualifying Hyatt Property (and not where the Member elected to earn any other Partner Loyalty Points or other credit in a third-party program, as otherwise permitted in lieu of earning Program points).
- Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying spend for AAdvantage bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage® account.
- Promotion may not be valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances.
- This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms.
Although there’s a direct link to the registration page for this promotion listed above, this is a targeted offer. If you’re not targeted for it, you’ll see an error message apologizing and saying you’re not eligible.
If you are targeted though, this provides yet another incentive to book paid stays with Hyatt through the end of the year. While award stays are also great value right now due to the 25% points rebate for cardholders (15% for non-cardholders), booking paid stays is also very rewarding and so worth considering.
You’ll earn at least 3x World of Hyatt points for paid stays starting October 1, with some properties (still to be announced) offering 4x. Although the terms listed above state that this American Airlines promotion may not be valid with other offers, promotions or discounts, I’m pretty confident that the 3x/4x offer will stack with this 3x AAdvantage miles offer.
That’s a fantastic return as it means you’ll earn a minimum of 15 World of Hyatt points per dollar plus 3 AA miles per dollar. If you have Hyatt status, you’ll earn even more, plus you’ll earn 4x World of Hyatt points when paying with their credit card (3x on the legacy Hyatt card).
I’m a little disappointed I’m not targeted for this as we’re probably going to be booking a month-long Hyatt Place stay towards the end of the year, so getting an additional 3x AAdvantage miles on that would’ve been a sweet deal. The good thing is that Hyatt already offers 1x AAdvantage mile per dollar spent for those with AA Gold status or above, so it’s only the additional 2x we’d be missing out on.
It’ll be interesting to see if this is the last of Hyatt’s promotions for 2020 or if they’ll continue providing other incentives for booking with them in the coming months.
h/t reader Eddy