Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some other deals that are due to end soon.
The end of another month is nigh which means there are more deals ending this week than normal, some of which are excellent. One deal I need to take advantage of myself in the next few days is the $100 bonus when spending $1,000 through the Upromise shopping portal. Visa gift card purchases from GiftCards.com should work which helps make up for the $2,000 monthly portal limit when buying gift cards from them.
Also ending on Friday are the bonused spend opportunities at grocery stores on select Amex and Chase cards. While Amex has sucked the joy out of some of that due to clawbacks, they’re still decent offers for regular grocery spend.
Also ending this week are several other gift card deals, Amex Offers, Wyndham stay bonuses and more.
Below you’ll find this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week. You can find all the deals that won’t be ending soon on our Current Deals resource.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Tuesday July 28, 2020
- Kroger: Buy 2 Variable Load Visa Gift Cards & Save $5.95 With Digital Coupon (Expires 7/28/20)
- Wyndham Rewards: Earn 2,000 Bonus Points Per Stay (Limit 5 Stays) (Expires 7/28/20)
Expires Wednesday July 29, 2020
- Publix: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off (Should Stack With Other Gift Card Deals) (Expires 7/29/20)
- $10 back on $45 up to 6x at Hello Fresh via new Amex Offer (Expires 7/29/20)
Expires Thursday July 30, 2020
- ShopRite: Buy $50 GAP, Kohl’s, or Zappos, get $10 off next shopping trip (Expires 7/30/20 in Maryland, 8/1/20 outside of Maryland)
Expires Friday July 31, 2020
- Shopping Portal Bonuses: Earn Up To $100 Cashback / 2,500 Miles (Upromise, Alaska, United & Southwest) (Upromise expires 7/31/20, Alaska expires 8/9/20, United & Southwest expire 8/16/20)
- Raise: Extra 7% off in-app, up to $15 off [Targeted] (Expires 7/31/20)
- COVID Credit Card Enhancements Ultimate Guide (Amex Hilton, Marriott & Delta and Chase Marriott grocery bonuses expire 7/31/20)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5x Bonus Membership Rewards (Limit 1,500 Bonus MR, Targeted) (Expires 7/31/20)
- Possible half off T-Mobile bill with unpublished promo (Expires 7/31/20)
- 6x groceries on almost all US Marriott Bonvoy credit cards for a limited time (Expires 7/31/20)
- Save 50% On New AAA Memberships (Localized Offer) (Expires 7/31/20)
- +4 Membership Rewards points at Dell on business cards [Targeted] (Expires 7/31/20)
- Targeted Amazon offers w/ 1 Membership Rewards point (up to $20 off $80) (Expires 7/31/20)
- Earn Alaska elite miles through credit card spend (& added category bonus) (Dining category expires 7/31/20, elite qualifying miles expires 9/30/20 & 50% bonus elite qualifying miles on flights expires 12/31/20)
- 12K Membership Rewards points or $120 back on $599+ at Dell (Expires 7/31/20)
- (Targeted) Rakuten Visa Card: Earn $10 Up To 3 Times When Autopaying Utility Bills (Expires 7/31/20)
- Two Acorns bonuses: $500 for 5 friends, $50 per “Early” referral (Expires 7/31/20)
Expires Sunday August 2, 2020
- [Now through 8/2] +2 Membership Rewards points at Phillips 66, 76, & Conoco w/ Amex Offer (Expires 8/2/20)
|Won’t Last Long|
- 75K AA offer returns on Aviator Business card
- [Back again] Highest-ever 120K Radisson card offer
- Companion Pass w/ 1 card: get 125K points after new business card offer
- Earn 21% On Your First Grubhub Order Via TopCashback
- Get 3K Membership Rewards with new Rakuten sign up
- 34K Business class to Spain in 2021 with Iberia
- Dosh: Earn 6% Cashback At Staples.com, Stack With Shopping Portal & 5x Ink Plus/Cash
- Awesome: 5x groceries + 20K welcome bonus on Chase Freedom & Freedom Unlimited
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- None ending this month.
- 10% back on Hyatt via Chase Offer (up to $25 back) (Expires 8/3/20)
- Aeroplan: Get Up To 40% Rebate On Air Canada Flights Or Up To 150% Bonus Miles On Paid Flights (Book by 8/4/20 for travel through 9/30/20)
- Amex Offer for Hotels.com gift cards returns (Expires 8/9/20)
- Southwest Offering 2x Rapid Rewards On All Flights By 8/31 (Registration Required) (Expires 8/31/20)
- Free night at the Venetian for workers from many “essential” industries through end of year (Book by 8/31/20 for stays by 12/29/20)
- Radisson Rewards: Earn 2,500 Bonus Points Per Stay (Expires 8/31/20)
- Best Western: Get $25 Travel Card When Staying With Best Western & Filling Up With $10 Gas/Electricity (Expires 8/31/20)
- (Targeted) United: Earn 3x, 5x Or 7x Bonus Miles (Expires 8/31/20)
- 5K Membership Rewards with $250+ Microsoft Ads purchase [targeted] (Expires 8/9/20)
- Publix: Buy $50 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card & $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off (Expires 8/12/20)
- $150 back on $500 at Christy Sports (Save on Big Green Egg?) with Amex Offer (Expires 8/15/20)
- 10% back at TheHomeDepot.com w/ Chase Offer (up to $25 back) (Expires 8/28/20)
- Up to $1500 back at Dell w/ new Amex Offer (Expires 8/31/20)
- Supermarkets Amex Offer: Save 5% On Up To $200 Of Spend (Expires 8/31/20)
- $10 back on $50+ at Pinterest Business via new Amex Offer [Targeted] (Expires 8/31/20)
- Citi offer: 10x (up to 2500 points) on groceries, shopping, gas (and more?) (Expires 8/31/20)
- Rimowa: 10K Membership Rewards on $600+ purchase [Targeted] (Expires 8/31/20)
Bank Account Bonuses
Other Helpful Resources
Are you sure about the Upromise $100 for spending 1k at giftcards.com? It says not on gift cards.
These shopping portal promotions always have an exclusion for gift cards, but I think that’s because gift card purchases through most sites aren’t eligible for cashback.
In the case of GiftCards.com and Raise though, all they do is sell gift cards. Provided the transactions track properly through the portal in the first place, I’d expect them to earn the bonus.
Upromise ran a promotion like this last year which I think required $1,500 of spend. I spent $1,500 at GiftCards.com and earned the $100 bonus, so it’s definitely worked in the past. Craig at Middle Age Miles has also confirmed it’s worked for him multiple times in the past across a range of shopping portals.
Having said that, there’s no guarantee that it’ll always continue to work, so I can’t promise that it’ll work out this time. The good thing is that you’ll still earn 1% cashback as standard through the Upromise portal, so that’ll help offset the activation fees which means that at worst you’ll just about break even.